Launch your real money operation to drive online profit and boost player acquisition and retention
Vice President of Online Gaming
Director of Poker Operations
SVP Business Development Asia & Americas
Director of Administration
Foxwoods Development Company
iGaming Interactive Marketing
American Casino & Entertainment Properties
World experts deliver insight
- Integrate your online and offline operations to maximise player acquisition and consumer understanding
- Understand how to retain online players, and maximize average spend
- Insight on the technology that will power your igaming operation and the mobile and tablet platforms demanded by on-the-go consumers
- Hear how online real money gaming can increase visitors to your bricks and mortar business
- Understand why virtual currency gaming will prepare you to take first mover advantage as more States open up to gambling online
- Co-located with the 2nd Social Casino Gaming Summit, meaning maximum networking and learning opportunities
Choose one of the options below to find out more about the conference
In 2006 Congress passed a law that precipitated an end to the majority of legal online gambling in the United States. Almost overnight the largest igaming market in the world closed its doors to millions of players. While markets in Europe boomed, and gray markets in Asia expanded, US players had no choice but to stop playing online, or otherwise take risks on unregulated offshore sites offering little protection and numerous risks.
Since the DOJ’s 2011 ruling on the applicability of the Wire Act this situation is rapidly changing. A nascent online industry is re-emerging in a few re-regulated States, with the rumblings of a potential gold rush is larger States decide to embrace online gaming. However, entrants into this emerging opportunity face significant challenges on the road to success.
Moving away from the legal discussions that have dominated iGaming conferences since 2006, Online Gambling Summit USA brings together key industry leaders to tackle the core issue of creating a profitable and sustainable online operation that will set your company up to be a major presence in this exciting industry.
I was pleasantly surprised with the depth of information conveyed and breadth of subject matters.
4 Reasons Why You Cannot Afford To Miss Online Gambling USA 2014
With 10 years of experience, we have tailored this event to ensure you and your team will get the most out of the two days
- Benchmark Against US and European Thought Leaders: Discover the new commercial models that can transform your business to take full advantage of this nascent but growing space, and increase your bottom line.
See who you will be learning from →
- Best Learning Opportunities: Case studies, panels with leading casinos, and sessions run by the best online operators. 20+ engaging sessions to provide you insight and different perspectives to enhance and boost your commercial strategy.
See what you will learn →
- 10+ Hours of Dedicated Networking: Identify new business opportunities and develop valuable and lasting relationships with executives that will shape online gambling in the United States.
See who you will meet →
- Insightful debate: The best opportunity to get involved in the Q&A panels, debate and discuss with your industry peers how to build a successful online operation.
Senior executives will be speaking from the following companies
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX
T: +44 (0)20 7375 7535
US Toll Free: 1800-814-3459 ext. 7535