Navigate tax, technology and mobile disruption to maximise your bingo ROI
**Extended sales deadline: Register here before Friday and take the remaining last chance tickets with £100 discount"**
This year you will take-away leading strategy to:
Prepare your business for the Point of Consumption tax: Hear how the top companies in the industry plan to manage the incoming POC tax and mitigate the impact on profit margins
Make mobile bingo a commercial success: Overcome commercial and technical challenges of translating bingo to mobile devices and fully capitalise on increasing smart phone penetration
Translate social gaming success to your bingo brand: Identify essential game strategies and key market trends from chart topping case studies and take full advantage of the social gaming opportunity
Boost TV, SEO, PPC and Affiliate marketing ROI: Discover how to succeed across all channels of modern day bingo marketing, develop a strategy to deliver maximum return.
Optimise your existing user base: Learn best practice strategies to boost retention and increase average spend
Register here before April 18th and save £100 on your last chance ticket - Dont miss out!
Bingo's number one industry event 9 years running!
Online Bingo is undergoing significant change. While the age-old issues of acquisition, retention and consolidation remain, new technology, taxes, marketing and legislation drive rapid change across the industry. New legislation will change the shape of the UK market as profit margins of key players are cut while regulatory change opens up newmarkets internationally.
The online bingo market is mature, volatile and continues to consolidate. The technical challenges of bingo on mobile and tablet are holding operators back from capitalising on a huge opportunity for more revenue. The UK’s proposed point of consumption taxation will affect the profit margins of every operator without a UK license. These are uncertain times for bingo operators, but the opportunity to come out on top is there to take.
Now in its 9th year the Online Bingo Summit remains the industry’s number one event for everyone in the online bingo vertical. The summit returns bigger and better than ever. More high level discussion, more networking opportunities and more insight from experts on the topics that your industry peers highlighted as critical for success in 2014. With exclusive insight from BGO into a broad sample of their player’s bingo habits, the chance to meet privately with real bingo players and a focus on managing new taxes and technology, the summit is an essential date in your diary this year.
“If you are involved in online bingo, in any shape or form, and you only go to one conference a year, my recommendation would be to make sure it's the Bullet Business one
Phil Fraser, CEO, Which Bingo”
Why you cannot afford to miss this summit
9 Years as the world’s only industry event focussed solely on online bingo
25+ Speakers from right across the industry sharing a range of exclusive insight
Round Tables, Speed Networking, 1 on 1’s and pre-conference networking centre Meet the people that matter most
150+ top level attendees that you need to meet and do business with
Free entry to the WhichBingo Awards 2014 for all Online Bingo Summit attendees
Top insight from other verticals Identify trends and key game designs so that you can secure the success of social games like Candy Crush and Bingo bash
Take a look at some of the companies that came down last year
Walk away with the new strategies to:
- Mitigate new legislation: This year’s summit brings together top industry accountants, thought leaders and bingo operators (with and without a current UK gambling license) to give you the essential strategies, insight and perspectives from across the whole industry to help you protect your bottom line.
- Make bingo mobile success: At this year’s summit we have mobile experts from right across the industry to address both the technological and commercial challenges of translating your product successfully to mobile to allow you to boost your revenue from mobile in 2014.
- Understand what your players value from unique player data: For the first time Costa Bingo have put together the data and playing habits of some of their user base to give you a much broader understanding of the values, opinions and feedback of today's bingo players.
The Online Bingo Summit provides an important role in bringing together the key opinion formers in the bingo industry to discuss current and future trends in the market
Marketing Director, Dragonfish
More networking than ever before!
The Online Bingo Summit is the number one meeting place for senior bingo executives. This year we have introduced new networking activities to give you that extra time you need to meet and discuss fresh business partnerships with the biggest names in the industry.
- 16+ Hours total of time dedicated to networking and meetings
- Round table discussion session: where you can show off your expertise and enter discussions and debates with key decision makers
- Speed networking: Meet all of the 150+ senior execs attending the conference and see what new partnerships you could forge
- Which Bingo Awards 2014 celebrate a year of success with your peers after day 1 of the conference. Free to all summit attendees
- 1 on 1’s: Book meeting rooms to have private one on one meetings with other attendees
- Networking party! Don’t miss the free drinks after day one of the conference, relax, have a drink and get to know your peers
Please contact me on the details below if you have any questions or want more information.
I look forward to meeting you there,
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX
T: +44 (0)20 7375 7193
US Toll Free: 1800-814-3459 ext. 7193